欧美av

<output id="jfvtn"></output>
  1. <track id="jfvtn"></track>

      <pre id="jfvtn"></pre>

      1. <blockquote id="jfvtn"><center id="jfvtn"></center></blockquote>
      2. <track id="jfvtn"><ruby id="jfvtn"></ruby></track>
        <bdo id="jfvtn"><th id="jfvtn"></th></bdo>

      3. <table id="jfvtn"></table>

      4. Home-->>news-->> Mining machinery industry how to improve innovation

        It is the most difficult period for China mining machinery industry in the 1990s , the mining machinery industry started to recover after 1999, loss of business out of the predicament, ushered in the development of historic opportunity. But at present, mining machinery industry's technological base is weak, since the reform and opening up, the mining machinery industry as the market for technology to improve the level of product technology the main way, and face of foreign competitors in China's investments and the grim situation at the same moment. Experts suggest that China mining machinery industry should seize the opportunity to accelerate the development, first in research and technical innovation aspects.

        There are two aspects of problem for China quarry equipment industry: First, the overall strength of the mining machinery industry is not strong, the majority of enterprises in scientific research, new product development, technological innovation and business management, energy and capital investment are at a standstill. Varieties of domestic mining machinery products, especially the key to nation-building much-needed equipment can not meet the requirements, and there is a low-tech products, value-added products is not high, unstable product quality, labor productivity is low and so on. Resulting in China's mining machinery manufacturing enterprises, which produced growth and profit growth did not match. Second, product variety, technology, quality, service, etc. problems, led to the quarry equipment industry, the actual contribution of the mining rate. The metallurgical and mining, for example, currently there are 1180 kinds of equipment used in China to only 26 percent self-sufficiency, and most low-tech and quality is less demanding equipment, and the remaining 74% still need to import . Domestic high-tech equipment, particularly mobile devices, such as TBM, mining vehicles, excavators, scrapers, etc., and there is a large gap between the imported equipment.

        To this end, the experts proposed to increase the mining machinery industry innovation approach: First, the mining machinery manufacturing industry should be taken with foreign companies and professional design institutes to establish different forms of joint, including the formation of groups, unions, the introduction of technology, introduction of talents, at least to fight in a joint project on the design approach, the first intervention and then increase, so win-win situation.

        Second, establish and improve the advantages of professional applications laboratory, product, manufacturing process of applied technology research. Laboratory should

        be a high start, based on the practical; including test theory and methods, test equipment and scale, and control and detection technology, if necessary, should be the introduction of foreign advanced technology.

        In addition, domestic and foreign institutions of higher learning, not only is the mining machinery technology talent base, but also is the the origin of basic theory and experimental research for mining machinery, it must use its power, and take different forms of joint cooperation with them.

        relate words: quarry equipment



        PREV: Yifan Sand Making Machine Make the Sand Mining Material Turning Waste Into Wealth
        NEXT: Yifan machinery Energy saving Sand displayed their prowess in the sand and gravel

        Other Product Line

        • Name:
        • Tel:
        • E-mail
        • Message
        欧美av

        <output id="jfvtn"></output>
        1. <track id="jfvtn"></track>

            <pre id="jfvtn"></pre>

            1. <blockquote id="jfvtn"><center id="jfvtn"></center></blockquote>
            2. <track id="jfvtn"><ruby id="jfvtn"></ruby></track>
              <bdo id="jfvtn"><th id="jfvtn"></th></bdo>

            3. <table id="jfvtn"></table>